Hello Lovelies....Have you guys seen the new Amazing Moments campaign video from Dove? It is such a sweet short film that tells the love story of Louisa & Rob, and it captures Louisa's real-life proposal to Rob!...yes, it maybe untraditional, but this is what makes it so AMAZING! I love it and I'm glad I teamed up with the brand to share it with you. If you haven't seen it, you have to check it out below.
The video highlights that sometimes the moments that make you sweat are the most amazing moments of all, and you can count on Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant to offer undeniable wetness protection while also caring for your skin. Going to have to try this one! After viewing the video (for the 5th time), I started to think about my Amazing Moment....wedding related of course.
Weddings are truly a beautiful time in a couple's life, and for me, it's also a busy and sometimes stressful time. You see, I'm worrying about flowers from the moment the order is placed with the grower, to receiving the shipment and creating the floral designs, all the way up to the delivery on the wedding day. But the one thing that I'm always the most nervous and excited about is the bride's bouquet. It's the one floral design that's to be done by me and me alone!
For me, the bride's bouquet is the most important floral element of the wedding. It's seen in all the pictures and it's truly the reflection of the bride's personality. I must confess that when I'm designing the bouquet, I'm a nervous wreck until that amazing moment when the bride smiles and she see it for the first time. During the entire process, I'm thinking is the bride going to be happy or not when she sees it, if it is going to be everything she imagined and more, and if the flowers are going to be as beautiful on tomorrow as they are right now! I'm excited to share that my brides have always loved their bouquets and through all the nerves and excitment, I'm able to maintain a calm until that amazing moment when I place the bouquet in the bride's hands on her wedding day!
Do you have an amazing moment that made you sweat? I hope you enjoy the Amazing Moments campaign video as much as I did! Grab the tissue box....you're gonna need it!!
I have to admit that when I meet with a bride, I can't help but notice her engagement ring. It's like when we sit down to discuss her flowers, my eyes immediately focus on her ring finger. I'm also surprised to learn that so many brides were involved in picking out their engagment ring. Honestly, I think that's pretty awesome. I remember asking a client how she felt about helping to select the engagement ring and she said she loved being a part of it, she said she didn't know when he was going to "pop the question" so the element of surprise was still there.
So Guys....if you are thinking about making the engagement ring purchase, Ritani has the most beautiful line of diamond engagement rings, and the perfect diamond, whether it be a round cut, oval cut, or princess cut, Ritani has you covered. And did you know that you can totally customize your engagement ring to your style! That's right, and you have the option to customize and purchase your engagement ring online or preview in store at one of their retail partners across the nation. Ritani's beautiful diamonds are all certified and ethically sourced and they always have the 4C's covered...Cut, Color, Clarity and Carat!
For all of the cafe grooms, please remember that the engagement ring is a major purchase and this is the ring that symbolizes your love for her and she'll be wearing this ring for a lifetime. So guys, if you decide to pick out the engagement ring on your own or as a couple, let me share a few "tips" with you to help you through the process.
1. First and foremost, please be realistic about what you can afford. I know this can be a touchy subject, but you need to have a general budget in mind. And just to let you know, Ritani offers interest-free financing for 12 months!
2. As with any major purchase, you have to do your homework and if you guys are picking out the ring together, you can make your "date night" into "homework night". Have fun with this and light a few candles, maybe a nice bottle of wine and I'm thinking some awesome dessert, something chocolate. Turn on the laptop and head over to Ritani's website and check out their "Diamond Education" section....filled with so much knowledge to help you on this journey starting with the 4C's of the diamond.
3. Now I'm sure I don't have to remind you guys, that if you both are selecting the ring together, remember that both opinions matter. Well, okay to a certain degree (just being honest)! We know the "grooms to be" want to make their ladies happy and you want her to absolutely love this ring and we so love you for that....right ladies!
4. I always say a "good girl scout and boy scout" are always prepared and the same rule applies here. Come prepared and tell the jeweler what you are looking for and your budget. Be upfront and honest and if you have any pictures to share, by all means share them. This will totally help the process go smoothly and also keep an open mind and look at a few styles that you didn't envision, you just might be pleasantly surprised!
5. And last but certainly not least AND the most important thing of all....HAVE FUN WITH THIS EXPERIENCE! I mean seriously, you're shopping for a diamond engagement ring and you know what they say...."diamonds are a girl's best friend"....so make it a Ritani diamond!!
So the song goes, "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend"...well, I don't know if that's entirely true but I must admit when FireCushion Diamonds invited me to check out their GORGEOUS engagement rings, I was totally getting attached to them! Yes Lovelies, last week, I visited Fink's Jewelers here in Richmond, VA (where FireCushion Diamonds are sold). And let me say that the staff is AMAZING. Everyone was so kind and me and my girls had so much fun. You see, I took the girlfriends with me, I didn't want to experience all the bling alone!
Our tour guide at Fink's Jewelers was Vicki and she shared three classic diamond engagement rings by FireCushion Diamonds with us. When Vicki pulled this GORGEOUS classic halo out of the case, the girls and I were in awe...I mean, come on guys...how beautiful is this ring. It totally has the 4 C's...Cut - Color - Clarity and Carat!
Happy Monday Guys...I hope you all had a wonderful weekend....and if you are at the stage of wedding planning that involves designing your fun save-the-dates or beautiful invites, you'll definitely want to check out today's sponsored post and giveaway....enter, Sublime Paperie....their work is so beautiful and they offer both custom and ready-made designs featuring clean layouts that incorporate bright colors and witty details, which are aesthetically pleasing and attention grabbing.
Sublime Paperie is a graphic design studio that specializes in unique as well as creative wedding invitations. Sublime Paperie’s founder, Alexandria Rivera, is a graphic designer and cinematographer, with a background in journalism. It was while designing her own wedding invitations that Alexandria realized her true love for stationery. After receiving a number of rave reviews for her wedding stationery, she opened Sublime Paperie.
Let's check out a few beautiful designs.........I love all the bright colors!